Here's another great Noah's Ark Craft idea using paper plates.
- 2 paper plates
- exacto knife or box cutter(only used by teacher)
- Animal crackers, old magazines (optional)
- Trace a simple top to Noah's ark on the upper half f the inside of 2 paper plates. Cut out carefully with a sharp knife.
- Color the bottom half of both paper plates brown. Add dark lines to look like planks if you like.
- Color the top rims as a rainbow.
- Staple together all the way around.
- Glue on animal crackers or animal pictures cut out from magazines. (optional)
Source: Toddler Bites