Make your very own paper plate flying saucer U.F.O. space craft with this simple and colorful idea.
- 2 paper plates
- crayons or markers
- ribbon or reflective tape
- Decorate the bottom of 2 paper plates with geometric shapes as shown with crayons or markers
- Cut short lengths of reflective tape.
- Put a line of glue on the rim of 1 paper plate and put a few pieces of reflective tape sticking out.
- Sandwich the other paper plate on top. Allow to dry.
- If desired, staple the rims to be extra secure.
- To play a game, Put a hula hoop on the ground as a planet target and take turns getting your U.F.O. safely to the planet.